Social Media Empowerment and Virtual Training for Authors
What you can expect to learn and take away from this training:
An Authors Manual will be provided with each training class which will be the platform for Social Media Building with a Step-by-step process outlining everything you will learn regarding Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.
As an example regarding Twitter and Facebook Training, you will learn:
- How to Create your free email with Google Gmail to be used to create a Twitter Account.
- How to Create your Twitter banner, using a step-by-step, hands on process.
- How to size your banner to meet the specification requirements for Twitter.
- How to insert your banner into your twitter profile.
- How to build your Twitter Profile.
- How and Why it’s important for you to Tweet.
- Learn the tricks and proven method to build your Twitter following.
- How to maintain your twitter follow to following ratios.
The Step-by-step process in building your Author Page on Facebook
- How to resize your banner for Facebook.
- How to build out your Author Profile.
- How to find and build your following on Facebook.
- How to post on Facebook.
- How to link your Facebook to your Twitter account.
- Promoting on Facebook (free vs. paid).
Social Media Classes for Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn are now scheduled for 2019.
For information regarding the new classes, click the button for the brochure.
Contact John with any questions or for further information at email@example.com
This is going to be an extraordinary adventure.
You’re going to build social media Author sites that you can be proud of and get your message to more people than you ever imagined. These exciting classes will empower you to begin a journey with your marketing adventure beyond writing your book. All this, in less than one day for each training class.